sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

A Bird's Song - Ingrid Michaelson

When I would play my song You used to sing along. I always seem to forget How fragile are the very strong. I'm sorry I can't steal you I'm sorry I can't stay So I put band-aids on your knees And watch you fly away I'm sending you away tonight I'll put you on a bird's strong wing I'm saving you the best way I know how I hope again one day to hear you sing You know we're not so far away Get on a boat, get on a train And if you ever think you're drowning I'll try to slow the rain In two years or so Drop me a line Write me a letter I hope to find you're doing better, better than today, better everyday I'm sending you away tonight I'll put you on a bird's strong wing I'm saving you the best way I know how I hope again one day to hear you sing I'm saving you the only way that I know how I hope again one day to hear you sing I hope again one day to see you bring your smile back around again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario